Matt Marshall’s opening remarks was a clear message “it’s all about social”. He spoke of the speed at which circa 1980 companies grew compared to the 1990s to the modern day. It took a half a century to get to billion dollar valuations now companies can be multi-billion companies like Facebook, Zynga & Groupon in a matter of years.
Morning Session focused on consumer technologies including the following presenters:
- CVAC Systems Inc.
- ICaR Expert Systems from ICaR Systems (Alpha pitch)
- KloudDock from InfiniWing, Inc. (Alpha Pitch)
- Qffers App from Dvmmy (Alpha Pitch)
- VIOLIN Platform by Embria Technologies
- Social Shopper
- Outline.com (Alpha Pitch)
There will be much more to come on all of these companies. Stay tuned as the hottest startups get their 6 minutes of fame.